Hexagons, and Memories

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello! Today's project is the hexagon blankey. Pattern comes from Lucy at Attic 24. You can find the link to her blog in my blogroll. The colors on this one are "different" lol. I wanted boy without blue and I think this does it. The colors in the picture are off a bit. The blue really isn't blue, it's a dark teal. So it has dark teal, burnt orange, olive green, and dark purple. I really need to get a new camera!


P3243619

___________________________________________________________________

When my aunt and uncle were here last weekend they brought a rocking chair that belonged to my grandmother. She passed away recently and I aquired several things from her estate. I've set up a sort of memorial for her in the living room. I specifically asked for the library table and the funky Japanese lamp. The rocking chair has been added along with a cross stitch I did for her and a small picture. It hurt to lose her. She was my Nana and she will be remembered and missed.

IMG_6202

Everyone have a great night, I'm off to watch The First 48 and make some hexagons!

Song of the day:
Pipeline
Depeche Mode

0 comments: