I know, I know

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The inevitable sorry I haven't posted post.

Anyways, started stitching again:



01 November 2011
Dandelion Fairy Kingdom - C.C. Kuik copyright C.C. Kuik and Heaven and Earth Designs
18ct Aida 2 over 1, full cross



23 October 2011
QS Spring Luna - C.C. Kuik copyright C.C. Kuik and Heaven and Earth Designs
25ct Laguna 1 over 1, full cross





25 October 2011
SK Moon Fantasy - C.C. Kuik copyright C.C. Kuik and Heaven and Earth Designs
25ct Laguna 1 over 1, full cross



Not much to say... working on Life Force this round, I'm going to try to post a pic everytime I switch projects. This appears to be every three to five days. I may finish something someday, maybe. I haven't updated the website because I can't seem to log into the ftp on my laptop. I'll work on it though.








0 comments: