The work begins

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Today I took care of a problem area by our garage door. My husband's hobby (well one of them) is hotrodding. He tends to make a big greasy mess in and around our garage. I've tried for years to keep this area clean and originally had plants in the bed by the garage door. I gave up on the plants since they were constantly getting trod upon. Here is the area in question:


Not very attactive! We use the garage entrace pretty much all the time so it is a very visable area. Here is the after shot:


I used .49 bricks from the local home store, they're not completely flat and even, but I still think it came out great. I found a bit of moss and broke it up and planted it between the bricks hoping that it will grow to fill all of the cracks. Easy and great result!








0 comments: